Dj Bookings for Calico Mix Machine:
New York (718) 682 – 5536
or email email@example.com
In 2010 Dj Speng and Calico Mix Machine, LLC entered the production arena with it’s first release “Who Dem”. Performed by Edge Michael (Nephew of Peter Tosh – International Reggae Artist of Bob Marley and The Wailers).
This was followed by the release of Ramp Ruff performed by Lisa Hype (formally of Vybz Kartel Gaza) and also featuring Edge Michael.
This track brought us to the attention of many local artists and by the year 2012, we started to produce tracks for many artists local and international.
• Hookie Party Riddim was released in 2012, this was a compilation album featuring new artists from across the Tri-State. For some of these artists, this was the 1st time releasing a song that was available sale online.
• This was followed by the release of Pum Pum Picture (Good Good Picture) – by Semi Matic, also on the Hookie Party Riddim. The song had tremendous success on YouTube as the views soared pass the 100,000 mark!
• Production and artist development: Nurain, a Dancehall/Gospel entertainer. This was his 1st album which is now (after 2 yrs) starting to get a lot of airplay.
• Beenie Man: Dance Yah Buss, Party Tun Up
• Determine: Hungry, Regular, Cover Me, Style and Brand
• Dwayno: Everywhere we go
• Thriller U: Love In My Heart
• Gully Bop: Hey Girl
• Erup: Time To Party
• Ginjah: Tell Me, A Man Is Just A Man
• Dj Speng: Party Hawd, Just Imagine
Other production credits include:
Grabba, Krissy, Teff U Deff, Kameron Dnos, Tallis DNB, Vizion Irie, Mia Mor, Mr Breaka (See Me Yah- iTunes, Pandora), Selah, Teddy Selassie, Dups DNB, Express (Just to name a few).
We have done many recording sessions in his home based recording studio that are not “Speng’s Beats”, some of these are recording dubplates for sound clashes in which we often participate.
Spragga Benz, Frisko Kid, Frankie Paul, Bunny General, Little Twitch, Bunny Rugs of Third World (RIP), Bunny General, Freddy McGregor, Anthony B, Phillip Frazer, Tinga Stewart, Lukie D and the list goes on and on!
• Juggling To Kill (Spring Valley NY 2013)
• Hardcore Juggling (Bronx, New York 2015)
• Rumble In The Bronx (Bronx, New York 2016)
He can also be accredited for being an avid graphic designer, skilled both in print and web designs. Dj Speng is usually the one who designs the artwork for his artists promotion and also for many promoters and producers in the NYC area.